Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation, and exceptional service. We are now searching for Reservation Sales Associates to work full-time hours from home processing customer inquires to ensure complete guest satisfaction by handling requests in a courteous, timely, professional and efficient manner by utilizing sales and empowerment skills. At this time, it is a requirement of the position that you reside within 50 miles of one of our properties. The ideal candidate is friendly, patient, professional and genuine with a service-driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Paid Training!
- Anyone considering the work-at-home opportunities here in the Omaha, NE area must be able to attend Full-Time Training for 4 weeks at home. All training will be done in a work-at-home capacity. Once training is complete, we provide an additional 60-90 days of coaching for associates as needed to ensure they have the tools needed to do their job.
Next class will be starting March 23, 2020 from 9:00-4:30PM Central Standard Time.
Looking for individuals who can work afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
- Assists with adjusting, reserving, and cancellations of reservations
- Enrollment of Select Guest Members
- Respond professionally and effectively to all inquiries
- Perform operating functions of telephone and computer system
- Verifies and understands company policies
- Reviews emails on a daily basis
- Thorough knowledge of reservation process
- Consults help desk for inquires and suggestions
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries or problems
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs (MS Office, Outlook, etc)
- Must be able to become proficient on Omni Hotel’s reservation system
- Must have a working PC with LCD monitor or laptop (minimum technical specifications apply)
- Must have high speed internet access with 10 Mbps minimum speed
- Must have a private work space preferably with a door that separates the work area from the rest of the house
- Prior Call Center experience a plus
FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE THINKING ABOUT OUR WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
PC/Laptop Hardware and OS (Apple not supported at this time): (*May be subject to change at a later date)
- 64 bit Windows 10 or newer version
- Processor – I3 or AMD A6 quad core or better
- 6GB Ram
- 50GB Hard Drive free disk
- Windows Updates showing up to date – Click View History
- 1 NIC (Ethernet port)
- USB Connection (at least 3 ports)
- Licensed and up to date anti-virus full scan completed (including date, time, files scanned, & no threats)
- Suggested System – Windows Defender
- McAfee and AVG anti-virus systems are not supported
- Power Surge Protector
- Logitech USB Headset Mono/Stereo H650e ($45 - $75 on Amazon)
Other Items Needed:
- Full screenshot of speedtest.net of completed speed test
- Copy of Internet Service Provider bill documenting internet speed with 25mb download and 7mb upload
- Photos of work station showing proximity to internet connectivity (must be in the same room), wired keyboard, and wired mouse.
- Smartphone with application download capability (Please download Okta Verify and Microsoft Authenticator)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.